Are you an experienced and dynamic HR and Payroll Administrator looking for employment? Look no further than our latest vacancy:
HR and Payroll Administrator
- Strong admin skills
- Good people/communication skills
- Punctual, honest, reliable, well-organised
- Ability to fit in as a member of a team – a team player
- Must be able to multitask and ensure attention to detail at all times
- Ability to work under pressure, goal-orientated
- Manage the full payroll function on VIP
- Perform monthly payroll processes such as updating reports, checking and reconciling etc.
- Accurate capturing and processing of employee information (Activations)
- Accurate and timeous submission of payroll reconciliations, queries and reports to the Financial Manager.
- Handle payroll related queries where appropriate (which includes SARS queries, leave and salary administration queries etc.)
- Advise staff on company policy and procedures where appropriate.
- Reconciling and payment of 3rd parties eg. Pension fund, Mibco, SARS etc.
- Management of IR processes.
- Apprenticeships with Seta.
- All other HR related duties
Qualification, skills and requirements:
- Matric with a relevant Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or Accounting
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in HR & Payroll Administration
- Knowledge and experience using all MS Office applications
- VIP Payroll experience would be advantageous
All applications and appointments to be made through Christelle Voster
Tel. No.: (022) 482 1124
Applications close on 5 March 2019.